Wild Africa Trek is coming back in February!

I am so excited! We have a trip booked in May and this is on our list. There are several other tours also returning.

9 Likes

Oops, didn’t mean to start another thread, I see this is being discussed on the thread “Checking Every Day”

1 Like

It’s ok! This is big news!

1 Like

This is my husband’s number one priority for our trip, I’m so happy it will be back!

1 Like

Hope the call wait isn’t too long!

2 Likes

Will put this on my list for July!!

OMG!!! Thank you, I wouldn’t have seen it in the other thread and I am overjoyed by this news!

2 Likes

On Hold for 2 hours and 35 minutes and counting.
Could do it online, but I’d like to use a gift card

1 Like

More importantly…Caring for Giants is on the list too. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

And Up Close With Rhinos!!! I’m so in for repeating that one in August!!!

3 Likes

So how far in advance can you book these?

That was a highlight of my last trip before the pandemic.

3 Likes

OK, reserved and used the gift card. Booked for three people ($635.85) so that used up a big chunk of the $1000 in Disney gift cards I wanted to make sure and use. We aren’t doing much Disney dining so that might have been an actual issue, but not now. Toppolino’s, Crystal Palace and Artist Point will eat up another $450.

I had to change to my back date because my primary date didn’t have the time I wanted. She said that people are really calling to reserve this.

3 Likes

This makes me soooo happy. I have been waiting for these to come back and excited to do one when I go back next year!

3 Likes

Yep! I went on my birthday in 2019. Got to pet Kiama and touch Kendi’s horn!

3 Likes

I believe it is 60 days, I looked today and it shows availability through February 14 right now.

2 Likes

This is on my bucket list so even though I’ll miss it next month glad to hear it’s coming back for a future visit.

1 Like

I told my husband about this last night. I said, “And it is a 3 hour tour.” He said, “I want to know who the captain is.” Me, “Huh?” DH, “I hope no one named Gilligan is on the crew.” Me, (Groan)

6 Likes

@OBNurseNH
Just flagging OBNurse to send some love. It is her review of the Trek that put it on my radar and got me excited about it. It is the only thing we will do that wasn’t on the original plans or a replacement for something on the original plans which isn’t open.

2 Likes

You’ll LOVE it!
I’m tempted to do it again myself :slight_smile: