WiFi and more questions

We stayed at Beach Club in February 2020 and I didn’t find the resort or the room to be shabby. I kept my phone on mobile data, but I used wifi with my laptop with no problem.

1 Like

We were at BCV in October and our studio was in great shape! The cell service and wifi was fine but definitely typical Disney so not amazing. This was pre-7am BGs so I can’t comment on that. I had terrible luck with service/wifi at BRV to the point that I couldn’t get on Lines. It’s all the luck of the draw.

2 Likes

WL wifi constantly booted me off. I just stuck to my cellular service (AT&T) as that was pretty reliable for me everywhere. I was surprised not to see any 5G during my stay anywhere except near the airport…

Thank you. I’m sorry it kept booting you off. I was surprised about the 5G as well.

1 Like

If I had a HS res on Christmas and Epcot is a level 10 I would have my dinner res at a resort. Or at least a back up res at a resort.

2 Likes

This is a great idea!

I an negligent in my knowledge of Epcot area resort dining options. This might be the perfect time to fix that!

1 Like

Topolinos is accessible by skyliner from HS and Epcot.

1 Like