Why such a difference in Crowd predictions

Was just over on the blog site- and this posted yesterday:

The charts are really interesting. The one for the past two months is- well- just crazy. We leave in exactly 30 days- hope my TP hold up once these wait estimates are updated :smile:

Question @len . You mentioned Disney’s earnings call. Are you guys on that call, and if so, how do they handle Q&A. I used to work for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world- and at the end of the call there was a short Q&A to get pointed questions answered. Does Disney give that same opportunity?

They do accept questions on the calls. They also accept questions in the days after.

Fred should have updates out shortly for your dates. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Latest blog post says that calendar updates should be out within a few days. Do you guys have a calendar date that you are starting with? Just trying to figure out if dates for my vacation will be included or if I need to find alternate planning tools for my vacation. Thanks!

For those that don’t frequent the blogging site and are interested, Len’s latest blog on this issue has been posted. Enjoy :smile:

Breaking Down Disney World’s Q4 Attendance | TouringPlans.com Blog

1 Like