Why online check-in 60 days before trip?

But where’s the fun in that?

Huh? All the emotions of streaking around a resort naked without all that uncomfortable exposure. What’s not to like?

You could always go streaking. STREAKING! THROUGH THE QUAD AND INTO THE GYMNASIUM!!!

4 Likes

This is the best forum ever.

6 Likes

I’m here starting today! When they texted me my room number it also includes a link to the resort map.

I feel I started a party.

5 Likes

We had streakers parachute on to the quad.

2 Likes

So where was everyone else when I was streaking down Main Street? Some party! And I got picked up by my fiancee’ and her friends. Oh well, at least I got some KFC out of it.

Actually, here’s what I wonder. If you have an early flight and check in online, are you less likely to get the room you want and more likely to get the room that is ready first?

1 Like

I’m not sure. Can you request a room for early availability and set that as a priority? If so, that may be what you get. If you can wait, you may be more likely to get what you want otherwise.

I’d rather wait. So, I’m planning to strip down and head for the lobby, as you do.

2 Likes

There’s no guarantee for that. I just don’t put first room availability anywhere on my preferences. I also drive, so I can time it closer to check in time anyway.

1 Like

Just re-read this. I missed this part.

Party! Now I am laughing out loud. Ha!

1 Like