Why is World of Color- One and Avengers Campus Entertainment Not on DCA Calendar after February 25th?

I meant it’s absolutely totally normal for this last minute shifting/adjusting/not knowing. Especially when there are multiple moving parts & starts/ends to things (like the ending of Lunar New Year just after the start of the 100th with the start of Magic Happens thrown in).

1 Like

Magic Happens parade is back on the entertainment schedule for 2/26-3/5. 2 showings a day at 3:30 & 6:30.

4 Likes

Hooray. I checked this morning and then hadn’t let myself obsessively check again.

3 Likes

Yay! Nightime Magic Happens is a priority for me. So I need to find an earlier Naple reservation. 6:00 will not work and they are already booked up for 4-4!

1 Like

Will you try for the low tables or the high tables? Are you given a choice if you check in early enough?

I usually just take what they give me, but generally prefer the low seats because I’m short & have trouble getting in the higher chairs.

1 Like

I am only 5’4" for I guess I might be better off in the low seats.

So, today, 14 days until our arrival, DCA has the entertainment for Avengers Campus on the calendar.

3 Likes

Trip starts tomorrow. I decided to cancel the dessert party for WoC. The temp is supposed to be about 51 degrees and possible rain. I will hope for the virtual queue and hope for the best.

2 Likes

They very rarely cancel WoC. Usually only if windy, maybe for lightning? But that’s fairly rare at DLR. They will run it & do the dessert party as well, if it is just rain. That is cold to be near the water in rain at night, but if you bundle & poncho up, it’s doable. That said, for the money do you want that to be a part of your experience? If it were me, I would still hold onto it and wait until the day before to make a final decision & check the possibly shifting forecast.

And if you do cancel, the boarding groups for WoC were pretty easy to get as long as you set an alarm and made sure to stop right at 11:58am to grab it by 12:01-2pm.

1 Like