Why is there less FPP availability when modifying vs adding new?

I’m having the hardest time modifying FPP and I realized that there are more times available if adding a new FPP instead. When I go to modify it shows me that there is nothing available until the afternoon, but if I go to Get FPP it shows me lots of morning times, and a lot more times in general. It’s for the same number of people. Is this normal or is there something wrong?

Do you have other FP booked? MDE won’t show overlapping times if you are modifying. If you are booking new it “thinks” you are deleting what’s already booked that day. It will show everything instead of just the none overlapping times.

4 Likes

I have also found that often it is limiting my view and refreshing adds many more choices. Is that not working?

1 Like

Thank you! I think the issue is only when I have other FPP booked so it must be that it’s not showing overlapping times. I had no idea! When I create new it says that the daily fast pass limit has been reached and I must remove guests to continue. Is it possible to still view the available times that way without removing them? I’ve never made it further than the warning.

Why yes it is! How to check for FP availability in another park without losing the current FP selections

4 Likes

Also, be sure you’re choosing the time of day correctly. If you choose morning, it will show you the morning times or the first times available. But if you choose evening, I don’t think it will show you the morning times.

1 Like

Yes, I’m doing that. It still won’t show me any times that overlap existing FPP.