Why is my TP recommending I start with Millennium Falcon and not Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway?

I got spoiled many years ago walking on all the rides so if the wait is more than 20 minutes it’s hard for me. But I know the parks probably won’t ever be that low anymore. I’m talking about 16 years ago ha

3 Likes

Us too. DH is willing to wait on one long line per day. Other than that his max is 30 minutes.

1 Like

So I am going to WDW Thanksgiving week and here is how I plan on attacking DHS. I am going to use Genie + and pay for RotR as well. I am on site and plan on getting to DHS at 7:50ish for a 9am park open (hoping they let us on siters in at 8am)

AT 7am I am going to make a LL for Slinky hopefully around 9:30am and buy a RotR LL for whenever I can get one but hopefully late morning/early afternoon.

My first stop is going to be MMRR and then off to ToT and RnR. I am think I’ll get the first two done and beat the off site crowd to RnR, but we shall see. Once I use the Slinky LL, I’ll be shooting for LL for MFSR or TMM. Hopefully get to re-ride ToT and RnR later with LL as well.

I am going to monitor lines/waits in the next few weeks, but MMRR is so much closer to the ToT and RnR area that I feel like that is the best use of my time for early morning entry.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan!! Thanks!! :slight_smile: According to thrill data, it seems SD LL goes quick. Wait Time for Slinky Dog Dash at Hollywood Studios - Thrill Data

What is wild about the SDD G+ times, is that the standby times haven’t been bad at all. Worth skipping the wait, but not if it messes up your G+ strategy or TP.

3 Likes