Why does my Touring Plan waits seem difference than thrill data’s info? Why can’t I make a TP with my LL guess?

Not sure if crash is the right word. The screen froze at “waiting for results” after I optimized.

It worked better today. However, when I entered jungle cruise as the attraction to obtain LL at 7 and used evaluate, the return time listed is 9-10, but JC is still listed as standby with a 50 min wait (see #11)

Then I tried optimize instead and it picked POC and kept JC as standby

I know we will eventually get there, but for now it’s still a bit difficult to use

That happened to me twice last week as well, and twice all of my manually inputted LL times poofed.

1 Like

Okay, so the return time for Jungle Cruise is 9:05 am to 10:05 a.m. In an “Evaluate” scenario, it’s up to you to put Jungle Cruise in the right spot so that the Genie+ reservation is used.

That is, “Evaluate” just says “Here’s the order in which I want to do things. Tell me how long it’ll take, without changing the order of any steps.”

Move Jungle Cruise to just after Main Street Vehicles, and you should see it use the G+ reservation.

In short:
EVALUATE says “I know what I’m doing. Here’s the order in which I want to do everything. Do not re-arrange the steps. Tell me how long it’ll take as shown.” EVALUATE does not make Genie+ suggestions.

OPTIMIZE says “Re-arrange the steps in whatever order makes the most sense.” OPTIMIZE will make Genie+ suggestions.

2 Likes

On desktop or mobile? I’ll open a ticket if I can reproduce that.

On desktop. My process had been

1. create the plan
  2. add steps in a general order
  3. manually add the first 2 anticipated LL times (based on recent TD LL availability charts)
  4. evaluate
  5. make notes in steps to remind myself which LL to book next
  6. shift things around to make desired meal/break/show times work
    repeat 3-5

I think it’s happening in step 5… like, I edit the step to add the note and when I save something blips and my times are gone, but the plan times aren’t affected and the steps that use LL still say that it uses a LL ad reflect that in the wait, just not the timing of it… until I evaluate or move anything that causes the times to be erased, then it’s all lost. It only happened like twice or maybe 3 times in a LOT of shifting, editing, and planning.

Ok, I haven’t tried that yet. Thanks

1 Like

If it happens again, let me know the plan ID (or the URL) for which it happens. It’s probably something simple, like a piece of missing data, that we can easily fix. Thanks!

1 Like