Who thinks there should be a new encanto ride?

Evwrybody who does please come and share your thoughts.

2 Likes

In AK. The scene where antonio gets his gift and rides on the jaguar and then slides down the tree.

11 Likes

oooo…nice.

1 Like

I’d like a show in Epcot somewhere like the Frozen show at HS. Need a nice theater show there and who wouldn’t want to sing along?!

4 Likes

100% they need Encanto in the parks. Shows, rides, parades, merch, food, whatever. At least DLR has a Mirabel meet and greet.

6 Likes

I’d love a “Casita” tour.

Including, but not limited to, kitchen as they plate for dinner, each of the different gift rooms, and a turn on the stair slide.

6 Likes

Ohh, and a behind the walls peek…of course.

1 Like

love the idea, and I suppose characters, merch maybe some small scale shows and music content is pretty likely to show up? But an actual ride or experience usually takes years.

1 Like

And I want mine to “look” like a tour like Haunted Mansion-ish attraction, but whips you around like Alien Swirling Saucers or Mater’s.

I giggle out loud so much on those. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

yessss!
we need the house, traveling to everyone’s rooms, including a behind the scenes of where Bruno lives. I’d also be ok with a huge play house for the kids (think the boneyard only encanto) or a sing along show. I want them all!!

5 Likes