Whispering Canyon

Has anyone been to Whispering Canyon lately & could answer a few questions for me? It will be myself, DH, and 9 year old son - all on the dining plan. According to the website, the kid’s menu lists an option for the all you care to eat skillet, but states “ask server for details”. Does anyone know what the kid’s skillet comes with? Is it the same as the adult one? And of even more importance (to my 9 year old - lol)…can he get the unlimited milkshake with the dining plan or would it be an extra charge? What about my DH and I? Can we get it & if so does it count as our drink or our dessert? Or both?
Also open to hearing any thoughts/opinions on the restaurant in general. Thanks!

Anyone have any insight?

If all else fails, the cafe’s direct phone number is 1–407–824–2293.

1 Like

My kids were Disney “adults” when we went to Whispering Canyon. They were allowed to use the unlimited milkshake as their drink. My husband and I got alcoholic drinks with our meal instead. Didn’t ask about using the milkshake as a dessert. Not sure how the kids skillet works or their drinks.

1 Like

If I remember right, the kids skillet is the same as adults. What they did when I went (Aug 2018) was they just bring one skillet for everyone who ordered the skillet to share (family style) with approx servings for the number of people who get it. So it’s the same selections for all the kids price is just cheaper. I hope that all made sense.

2 Likes

This is how I recall it as well

2 Likes