Which WDW hotel has best access to all 4 parks?

I hope you do a report after!!! Sounds awesome

2 Likes

Beach Club Sept 2019

There is really ONE reason to stay at the Beach Club currently … location, location, location. The 4 minute walk to International Gateway Epcot is amazing. Short walk to the dock for a boat ride to HS is amazing. Short walk to the bus stops, mostly in air conditioning is amazing.

That’s about it. This was not a “deluxe” experience.
For what Disney charges for these rooms, they are waiting way to long to do refurbishments. The place needs some TLC.

The Market Place is completely inadequate as a food service option. Breakfast was quite bad.

Disney does not earn, what they charge for these rooms.

1 Like

Were you staying in a regular room or villa? We will be in DVC and they look nice from what I can tell.

If the question is which are the fastest, then Ep area resorts are pretty much the only choice. Boardwalk or Swan/Dolphin might have the edge over Beach/Yacht, because Beach/Yacht are furthest on the walking path to Hollyweird.

So
If you wanna be at EP in 10 minutes from when you leave your room, AND use the chill IG

DHS 15-20 minutes after you leave your room
You’re generally IN YOUR ROOM faster than other ppl are getting on a bus to their resorts from EP and Hollyweird.

Monorail Resorts are cool in their own right, but guess what gets crowded? Monorails. You might have to wait for the next one during busy loading times.
Ep area resorts for the win.
They also have the boats.

They also aid in drastically cutting down hop time.

On the sneaky tip, if you are waiting for a bus from a park, you can pretty much hop on any EP area resort bus if others are not in sight. The resorts are all connected by walking paths - they are close to each other, easy walks.

You also have all of those resorts along the walking paths for meals.

Also, two words: Ample Hills.

2 Likes

We stayed in a villa 2 years ago and absolutely loved it! It was just perfect. It’s my favorite of all the resorts in WDW.

2 Likes

I love the boardwalk hotels for the convenience to EP and HS - we spend a lot of time at EP and often eat there, but HS has always been a drop-in for a few things then go, for us (GE may change this), but they are getting so $$$ for what we get. Contemporary is great for walking into the MK w/ pre-bag check - super convenient! Poly has monorail to MK and quick walk to TTS for monorail to EP or whatever. AKL was so cool, super close to AK, but really long to MK, but we like AK. Sascagoula River properties for DS access. I pick based on what we really want to do that trip. I agree skyliner will be a game changer for CB, POP & AoA.

emcglone - we often split stay and plan accordingly, but usually it’s nice place / frugal place. LOL! My kids are old enough to haul their stuff, so it’s not too bad to resort hop if you pack accordingly. Good luck!!

2 Likes

Wow! I just looked at the SS and it’s very interesting and even surprising!! I’ve noticed that some of the value and moderates have much faster / more frequent bus service than some of the “convenient” resorts. So interesting!

2 Likes

What @seebee wrote above is exactly the reasoning I had for picking Boardwalk for our short two day trip

1 Like