Which rooms are connecting at Coronado Springs?

I want to try to request rooms for our stay in July at the Coronado Springs Resort. We are 7 people and have two standard rooms reserved. We want rooms that are connecting with a door in between that opens. I looked at the room pictures and there is info for each room and one of the categories is something like “Connecting” and for every single room I look at, it says no. I’m sure some of the rooms connect. Can you tell me which ones so I can try to request a room?

Thanks!!!

Can’t really answer your question but do be aware that the only way to guarantee connecting rooms is when there are a lot more children than adults. Otherwise it is only a request. Make sure they have marked your two reservations as travelling with in their system (you’ll have to call). They do a pretty good job of at least getting you near one another.

Thanks. We are all the same family and the people in the first room are Mom, Dad, DS16, and DD14. In the second room are DD19, DD27 and DD27’s boyfriend. So they are our children but not technically children. Our reservations are connected and when I made them I requested adjoining rooms.

Will the TouringPlans room request fax request this for me?

1 Like

You can just attach it all to one request. Be sure to put the reservation of the other room in the notes.

Thanks, Outer1! I did that. :slight_smile:

1 Like