Which rides are not included in Genie + June 22

Thanks Dave! You managed really well with stacking! Did you just keep refreshing until you got the times you wanted?

That’s really funny! I will avoid the aviary!

1 Like

As an example: The first day that we were at HS at night, we were at Epcot in the morning. DW and her fast fingers snagged a 8:35 am-9:35 am Frozen Ever After LL so as soon as we past the second LL checkpoint in FEA, I was able to get an 8:05 pm return time for Slinky Dog Dash. Waited the 2 hours and then started checked for MMRR. It was still afternoon return times (we wanted evening) so I checked various times until I was able to get an evening time. Lots of refreshing as the return times got closer to the ones we wanted. Then I did the same for TSM and then A2S. Our LLs for SDD, TSM and A2S were all between 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm so we rushed around TSL the last hour, but it worked out well.

Brilliantly done Dave! A great example, thank you.
Just a quick question, if you don’t mind. Is it worth more than one person trying for Genie + at 7 am - for the same people but on different accounts or does this confuse the system and we are better sticking to one person trying? We are staying off site so we can’t do the paid Lightning Lanes at 7am.

I don’t know the answer to this. DW and I each signed on to our separate DME accounts, but one of us did the ILL and the other did the first LL (both for the same group if people). We didn’t both try for the same LL at the same time.

Thanks Dave, that makes sense and that’s what I’ve read. I haven’t read anything about trying for the sake Genie + ride at the same time.

BlogMickey doesn’t usually get things right…

3 Likes