Which ride should we try for same day fp's?

Hi All, I’m sorry I’ve been posting all over this board - I am so excited to plan this first trip and you guys have so much knowledge, thank you for bearing with me!

My family would really like to ride: Space Mtn, Splash Mtn, and Haunted Mansion… We only have 2 FP’s to use for these 3 rides (DD5 is doing ETWB). If you wanted to do these 3 rides, which ride would you plan to try for a same day FP?

Someone on the lines app posted a link to TP blog that showed that Haunted Mansion usually has same day FP’s available until 12 or 1pm, but it was an old link, so I was wondering if you guys think this is still accurate?

Thank you for your input!

HM. I booked it same day on our last trip about 6pm. In fact it must have been later, we left BOG at 6pm and rode WtP with FP, and I booked HM as we got off.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

I’d assume splash and hm would be the easiest to snag of those three. Depending on cdlrowd level, i’d be pretty confident to be able to score both as 4th and 5th fp’s with very little effort.

1 Like

I agree with HM.

1 Like

HM is going to be the easiest. That said, if it’s a CL7+ day, it’s pretty hard to get anything same-day except things which really would never need it anyway. Keep refreshing and hope for the best.

1 Like

Prob HM, unless it’s freezing and raining

1 Like