Which restaurant would you recommend?

We’re looking for a nice meal out of the park but on Disney property (we’re staying at a hotel off the resort, so will come in for it one night) - we’re after something a little bit special and an interesting experience… have maybe been thinking Boma, Jiko or Citricos - but recommendations would be very welcome! Any thoughts?

You’re definitely on the right track! My mind went to Jiko first :wink:

Boma is great but definitely not “a little bit special” - as it’s a buffet. But Jiko would get you that similar cuisine in a definitely special setting

Other locations to consider:

• Topolino’s
  • Flying Fish
  • California Grill
  • Toledo
6 Likes

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Topolino’s is excellent food and beautiful views. After dinner you could take the skyliner and enjoy the views.
Flying Fish is a favorite and we had a great meal there in April but it’s getting mixed reviews. I especially enjoy walking the boardwalk afterwards.
Citricos, we’ve been a few times since reopening but last visit was April. Great food each time. Depending on time you book you could watch fireworks from the boat launch that’s outside of GF.

2 Likes

Dinner on the savannah at Sanaa is my favorite. :blush: by Topolino’s is what I’ll try for my next special dinner!

3 Likes

I really was impressed by Citricos on my last trip! But you definitely can’t go wrong with Jiko either. Tough choice!

2 Likes

Agree agree agree!

Having been to every signature except for Jiko I will say Citricos feels the most fancy and upscale to me. The food is excellent and the service is extremely high bar.

3 Likes

I agree with everything @OBNurseNH said. I would have answered the same way.

3 Likes

Jiko is great

2 Likes

Toledo is a beautiful restaurant-my husband’s favorite.

2 Likes

I love Flying Fish and Jiko. If I could only choose one, it would be Jiko. Gorgeous place, excellent service, and delicious food!!!

2 Likes