Which Resort

I thought getting around the tower was easy. The quick service was a little farther away that I would have liked. The bus stop is very close to the entrance. I didn’t find the walk to the pool bad and we did spend each afternoon there. It wasn’t anything special, but it was a fun theme and DS likes the water slide.

1 Like

Thanks so much. Am I correct that the pool is at the Dig Site at the main resort?

Yes, that’s the one we used. There’s a little arcade there as well as some ping pong tables.

1 Like

So ultimately, we booked at Yacht Club. It was less than Beach Club! When I originally booked, it was more, so I am happy. Plus I remembered we would have to pay for the extra FP at CL and who know what the situation will be all around.

… and I ended up booking Gran Destino Club Level!! We’ll have to compare notes for next time :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Yes, we will definitely compare notes! When are you going?

Early June 2021. It will be my husband and me and 3 other adult couples. It will be my 40th b-day celebration. First adult only Disney trip! We haven’t told my kids yet (ages 8, 5, and 2)… Ill probably need to come home with a bounce back offer so they dont disown me for visiting Mickey without them. :grimacing:

You?

We will be going in April with two teens in tow. Walking to two parks, and the pool, was our priority.

An adult only trip for a special birthday, I think you made the right choice! So much fun!

Cant wait to hear about your plans as it progresses!