Which Poly standard view room?

I’m staying at the Polynesian in December with DD4, DD6, and DH in one standard view room, my in laws in another room. Before I discovered this awesome community, I originally wanted a ground floor Samoa room for convenience to pools, restaurants, and monorail. Are there others rooms I should be considering instead? We had hoped for adjoining rooms and my in laws wanted one king instead of 2 doubles, but convenience is still my top priority. We will have a double stroller and there is a small chance my father in law will need an electric scooter. TIA

Are you going to request a specific room from TP? It seems like you have a good plan for what you want.

IMO, there is not a bad choice at Polynesian. It is a small resort in comparison to other resorts. Look at Tikiman pages on Facebook as well great information there about Longhouses. It will show you which ones down to the rooms that have king size bed as well as which rooms are connected.

I agree! I will not be using the TP fax for Poly, but I will request a balcony. That is all I care about (I have an obsession with balconies).