Which parks to do 2x?

Looking for advice. We have 6 days in the parks last week in August, no park hopper. In years past, we always did MK 2x, and Epcot 2x. With new Pandora and Toy Story Land opening, I’m wondering if we should try AK 2 days or maybe even HS? Would love some your suggestions and feedback. Thank you!

1 Like

I am going in Feb for 6 days (but my answer would be the same regardless as I’m gasp not a TS fan or a SW fan) and I am doing Epcot x 2; MK x 2; and DAK x 2.

1 Like

We have decided to do an extra day at AK this trip. Toy Story won’t be open yet as our trip is the end of this month however even it it were I think we would still only do 1 day at Hs. We almost thought to not go to HS this trip but I can’t take a trip and not go on TOT and RR. We will do 2 days AK, 2 days Epcot, 2.5 MK, and 1 HS.

1 Like

We are doing our trip during the last week of August too, no Park Hopper for us either.
We are planning on attending MNSSHW 8/28 if that is the date so that will give us an entire evening at MK and we don’t expect there to be long lines for that event. With that, we are planning on 1 other day in MK, 2 days EP, 1 day AK, 1 day DHS.

1 Like

I could not agree more based on your situation - have a great time!

3 Likes

@rtloesch - We were thinking about MNSSHP too for 8/28 if it indeed is a party date. That’s why I am thinking we only need one more day at MK. Maybe we will see you at the party! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

anyone know when MNSSHP starts for 2018?

@DocHopper - I think historically MNSSHP have gone on sale in May.

I plan on 2.5x MK, 2x EP, 1x HS, and this year 2x AK. Only because last trip we did 1x AK and DD begged for another day at AK that I couldn’t arrange. The .5x MK day is for MNSSHP.