Which is your favorite/favourite Disney park?

I’ve only been to WDW, and that only 3 times (2 if you don’t count the one when I was a kid and we only stayed 2 partial days…). Of those parks my favorite is MK. I really, really want to go to the ones in Tokyo, especially the Sea one. It seems unique.

We done Disneyland, WDW, and Disney Paris.

We love Disneyland Paris Magic Kingdom Park for the overall look of everything. Very beautiful. Resorts could have more theming. The price is comparable I guess. I try not to think about that. :moneybag:

1 Like

Very difficult to pick, I would say MK and AK.

At MK, I like that it’s also multiple lands in one with their own atmosphere. Walking down Main St is one of the things I anticipate most when going to WDW, it just somehow embodies the Disney spirit for me. Tomorrowland has been a favorite since I was a kid.

At AK, I like the immersiveness, it’s a whole different world. The park layout could be better.

I used to like Epcot a lot as a kid but like many have mentioned, it’s obviously not what it used to be and needs a fresh start. But I still like it and WS in particular, and Soarin is one of my favorite rides.

Since I mentioned all other parks I’ll mention HS too - I do like it but it has perhaps been the least “important” park to me, it doesn’t have the same soul as the others. Maybe it has lost some of it. Still, especially as a Starwars fan, it’d be difficult to skip at WDW.

I would have to say Walt Disney World’s - MGM Studios / Hollywood Studios.

The old Hollywood theme of the park was amazing. The streetmosphere, hidden references all over the place, being transported back in time, a working movie lot … loved it all. It is too bad that it is becoming whitewashed, and discombobulated.

MK is where I would love to be today! I love Main Street and all the street performers. Definitely my favorite.