Which dessert party should I book for our "MOMS ONLY" trip?

Taking my first trip to WDW and want to book a dessert party for either Illuminations or HEA. Okay if I am being really honest, I want to book both, but we already have Magic Mornings booked for both FL and TSL, so I am afraid if I add one more item, my traveling partner may disown me! Which one would you pick?

I would pick Illuminations…but that is default as I don’t like HEA at all.

1 Like

Ha! I would pick HEA because I don’t like Illuminations at all. :joy:

For my girls trip in September we are doing HEA as it’s the only night we can see HEA with the Halloween parties.

2 Likes

I’d also do HEA, partly because I don’t like Illuminations and partly because it’s so easy to get a good view but the hub is so crowded for HEA.

2 Likes

Just pointing out that Illuminations will soon be no more while I suspect the other will be around for a while. :innocent:

2 Likes

And that’s a happy thing for some of us :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We enjoyed HEA a lot! Illuminations was ok but HEA is just so much more.

2 Likes

I (mostly) agree. Illuminations is okay, but we like HEA much more. And it’s harder to get a good view of HEA.

2 Likes

I would pick Illuminations. Like @lizzieanne771 said it is going away.
And it includes alcohol (which for a moms only trip is a plus).

4 Likes

If you are interested in adult beverages, go with the Illuminations.

If you are interested in avoiding crowds, go with HEA.

2 Likes

Thank you for everyone’s input! I have decided to do the HEA after dessert party. My rational is that the dessert part takes place after the park closes, so that gives a bit more park time. Also the party is a bit cheaper, by about $10, which will buy us a nice beverage at Epcot when we are watching illuminations. And like many of you have said, it will be easier to find a place to watch Illuminations.

4 Likes