Which crowd calendar

Hi all,
I was wondering which crowd calendar you have used that is the most accurate. I am going the 1st week in April and while I normally just use the Touring Plans Crowd calendar, it doesn’t seem that the park will really be at 2’s or 3’s that week.

TP usually updates their calendar about every 30 - 45 days. They are using historical data from last year to predict this year. However, April 2022 is definitely going to be busier than 2021. People are coming back in greater numbers, especially now that international travel is available.

IME - You’ll need to wait until the first week of March before you really know the CLs///

Reminder - A common misconception about Touring Plans Crowd Levels is that they are an indicator of the number of people in each park. However, they are an indicator of average queue waits at the rides in that park during 11am – 5pm - the peak ride times.

A CL 1 can feel like a CL 4 in terms of park capacity, but the queues may be moving quickly. Conversely, you can be in a CL 9 park that feels like a CL 5 because the streets aren’t packed. However, all the queues are super long.

2 Likes

Thanks