Which attractions have not to be missed queues

At the MK, I enjoyed Peter Pan’s queue. I also really enjoy BTMRR, just reading all of the signs, not to mention being under shade too helps quite a bit! I would say the Little Mermaid ride has a beautiful queue, too bad the ride doesnt live up the line.

Inside of EP, I would say that Frozen Ever After has one of the better queues in all of Disney. The small village is beautiful, but it does not offer much in distraction if you’re waiting for an hour. And you don’t miss much by doing a FPP. I have never done a standby queue for Soarin’. And Test Track is a meh at best.

AK has the best queues in WDW, with Everest and FOP. I have never seen FOP’s queue since I’ve always done FPP, but it does look amazing!

HS has Tower of Terror, and I could argue that Star Tours is pretty cool as well with the Endor set on the outside, and the space port theme on the inside.

All of WDW though does not touch Indiana Jones Adventure at DL though for queue. Back when they used to hand out decoder cards so you could read the messages. The creepiness you get when walking through the temple, or the awesome short video. It’s all tough to beat! I would also say that UOR does a wonderful job with their queues too, especially the Harry Potter attractions and Kong. Hulk is not bad, cept you go deaf listening to the intense rock music the entire time and Hulk screaming every time a coaster gets launched.

Thanks. I think I will try to get a FPP for it and if I feel like I want to RD it, I will do that on day 2.

While not Disney, I will say that seeing people walk through the wall to get to Platform 9 3/4 at the train station at Universal is pretty cool. As a general rule, the queue lines at Universal are better than the queue lines at Disney. Fortunately, Disney has been doing more to improve that over the years.

1 Like