Which AK plan to pick?!

Right now I am planning to take a break and go to Sanaa for lunch at 11:30 on my AK day so that is the “rest” you see on the plan. I already have the FPP in place for that plan.
I have created a plan to go with a Sanaa dinner break at 6:00 instead and have checked and I can change my FPPs to that plan if I decide to change it.
I can’t decide which is better. Do the park all day and then leave for dinner or do a few things in the morning, go to lunch and come back for the rest?
Please help me decide!!!

Disney and Universal Touring Plans or Disney and Universal Touring Plans

I don’t know enough to tell you which TP to pick, but I did want to comment and tell you that I’ve read that “It’s tough to be a bug” can be scary to some kids. I don’t know the ages of your kids, but I thought I’d mention it, just in case!

Susan

I’m curious as to others thoughts on this as I’m having trouble with my AK plan too. I prefer your later Sanaa plan, as your earlier one has you criss crossing the park a bit. Personally I would want to cover most of AK before I relax at Sanaa. My current plan is a 2/3pm Sanaa but I’m not doing the conservation area. Someone suggested to me to do Sanaa first at 11am and then go into AK, you can still do everything except the Conservation area and it would be nice after a late night. I’m undecided on whether to keep my Sanaa ADR as it could mean losing 90 mins to travel. It’s the restaurant I most want to experience, but we might have an easier day if we try a couple of AK restaurants instead. How nice is it to eat and drink at Sanaa while watching the animals?