Which airport do you prefer? And other questions

Thanks!

Thank you for this post! I am currently choosing my airport as well. LAX offers earlier arrival and later departures for my trip, giving me potentially more time in the parks, but it sounds like it isn’t worth it!

For an ECV, try Amos Mobility. I had a fabulous experience reserving a scooter with the owner, John, last July for my clients. (At that time, the business was called Apple Scooters.)

He personally delivers the scooter and shows you how to set it up. He is available all the time by phone/text if there is any issue or a battery replacement is needed.

He even offered to swap my client’s more ‘comfortable’ scooter they had rented with him for the trip for a more portable one for just their Universal day, so they could put it in the trunk of their rental car.

1 Like

I’m looking at flying into SNA next year but wondering if there are any shuttle services from SNA to the area hotels. I’m looking for a way to avoid renting a car and bringing car seats for 2 small kids. I’m guessing we could book a private car that provides car seats, or bring our own, but it’s such a hassle. They’re heavy.

2 Likes

I doubt it, there’s not a ton of Disney traffic there, at least it doesn’t seem like it when I’m there. But a car service should work, you shouldn’t need to bring car seats.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there is no shuttle services from SNA to the DLR area that I know of. Your best bet would be a car service. The last time I Ubered around 4:30 pm. It cost $50+ and took more than twice as long!:weary:

1 Like

I ran into this during some preliminary research. I’ve never been but have this bookmarked. Looks reasonable…

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s not bad pricing. Very helpful!

1 Like

I am booking LAX because I needed a specific car (minivan) and we are flying back home from LaX.

LAX can be the worst or the best. It really depends. Just don’t plan anything the night of your arrival.

2 Likes