Which ADRs will I struggle with?

Hey, got my ADR day coming up, and trying to work out which ones I need to jump on.

Doing Cinderellas Royal Table and Be our Guest on 180 + 10 and going to try and get Ogas Cantina at some point which will probably also be difficult, but after that don’t know which ones to jump on next.

Of the following, are any of them likely to go particularly quickly?

San Angel Inn (Dinner)
Coral Reef (Lunch)
Restaurant Marrakesh (Dinner)

Sci Fi Dine In (Lunch)

Crystal Palace(Lunch)
Skipper Canteen (Dinner)
Tonys Town Square ( Lunch)

Tusker House (Dinner)
Tak and Yeti (Lunch)

Beaches and Cream (Dinner)
Rainforest Cafe - Disney Springs (Dinner)
TREX - Disney Springs (Dinner)

Cheers!

It depends on the day you want them. Do try to schedule your ADRs from the hardest to the easiest. I was actually able to get ADRs for Cinderella’s Royal table, Be Our Guest and Oga’s Cantina–I totally lucked out. So if these 3 are on your list, start with them.

1 Like

I think the hardest one on your list is probably going to be Beaches and Cream because it’s so tiny, although after the renovation it might be bigger.

2 Likes

Agree with @erinkippen that none of those after BOG and CRT will be hard to get, except for maybe Beaches and Cream.

2 Likes

I made my ADRs last week, and was able to get Oga’s and BOG for the dates & times I wanted. The only one on my list I had trouble with was Homecomin’, but since it’s not one you want, that won’t really matter to you…

I have not been able to get a lunch ADR at Skipper Canteen. For awhile, lunch times weren’t listed. They are now, but there is no availability for my entire 8 days. It looks like they just haven’t opened the times up yet. I’ve got the res finder set for that one.

As far as your list goes, I would probably start with Beaches, then go to the CRT/BOG/Oga’s group, then on to wherever you want most from there.

1 Like

Other than what was mentioned already the only one I couldn’t get was T-Rex. The work around there is to get a Landry’s card. It’s $25 but you get a $25 credit -allows you to get the first table available as a walk up.

2 Likes

Cheers folks, thats helpful. Didn’t realise Beaches was likely to be such a difficult one!

2 Likes

It may or may not be. It’s just such a small space that it doesn’t hold a lot of people. As was previously mentioned, maybe after the renovation, it will be bigger?

But @missoverexcited and some others advised me when I was trying to go to beaches and cream, the ice cream is much better across the way at Ample Hills at Boardwalk. If you can’t get B&C, and you want some good ice cream, I’d check AH instead!

1 Like

Sci Fi for lunch can be challenging at times too. T-Rex is usually easier to call the restaurant direct closer to your trip. If you can’t get Beaches and Cream The Fountain at the Dolphin is similar. Ample Hill has better ice cream.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to get a Yak & Yeti for 2:00 … I can get earlier and later but not 2:00 for some reason. It’s odd because in the past visits I did walk-ins without issue.

1 Like

If you have any issues, use the reservation finder. You’ll get all of those eventually (not sure about Oga’s).

1 Like

I would look for Sci-Fi and Yak and Yeti after your first group, they seem to be harder to get in my experience. But, between the TP dining reservation finder and MouseDining you can usually get just about anything if it isn’t available at first.

1 Like

Agree the Sci-fi can be challenging.

1 Like

This will get you in T-Rex, Yak&Yeti and Rainforest. Instead of getting an ADR and being locked into that specific time, you can just show up and show them the card and get the first available table.

2 Likes

Will have a look at the Landry’s card. We’re in the UK and have got free dining so may not be worth it for us, might not get our money back. But we’ve got a week in universal after our fortnight at Disney so I’ll have a looks and see if there’s anything on city walk that’ll take it.

In that case, it may not make sense.

You can use the Landry’s card at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company at Universal’s Citywalk. Then you will get your money back. Also you can use the card to get seated quickly at Y&Y, Trex and Rainforest, but still use the dining plan to pay. We love Yak and Yeti and Bubba Gump. Enjoy!