Which 3 day plan is better?

Flight comes in at 10AM on saturday 10/18 then DME to Coronado Springs. We have to get back on the DME at 2:30 on Monday afternoon. We have APs so no need to worry about ticket uses or whatnot. Never been to F&W or MNSSHP so hard for me to estimate how much time we need or whether or not plan B gives us enough time at MK. It’s me and DS 6 for a surprise trip! Yay! So which plan is better?

PLAN A
Sat: Go straight to AK from CSR and spend about 2-3 hours there with FPP. Return to CSR around 4pm, get settled in room, and then head to Epcot for F&W festival for the evening.
Sun: RD MK with FPP for 2-3 hours then return to CSR around noon and swim, rest, change. Leave for MNSSHP around 5PM and have a blast!
Mon: sleep in a bit then pack up and check out. Spend a few hours at HS to do FPP and eat lunch then back to CSR for DME to MCO.

PLAN B
Sat: grab lunch at CSR, swim a bit until room is ready then head to Epcot around 4 with FPP in future world and F&W for the rest of the evening.
Sun: RD AK for 2-3 hours with FPP returning to CSR around 1pm for rest and change. Leave for MNSSHP around 3 and have a blast at MK!
Sun: (plan is same from here on out) sleep in a bit then pack up and check out. Spend a few hours at HS to do FPP and eat lunch then back to CSR for DME to MCO

Thanks!

I have a three day trip the following weekend! I think I would go with plan A, honestly just because I like your Saturday plan better.

I would also choose plan A but Im not sure that I have strong reasons for that choice. They’re both good choices.

I like plan A best myself, then again I love the MK the most

Seems MNSSHP, F&W are priorities. Like heading to AK w FPP on Sat and doing F&W dinner plus Illuminations.

Most get plenty done at MNSSHP ESP if they get there at 4 and use FPP until 7 (great for attractions like the Jingle Cruise that aren’t open during the party and maybe for the Mine Train too which- just guessing- may be busy during the party).

So, esp if you didn’t get enough F&W on Sat, I’d start Sun at EP with a F&W lunch focus, back to room early enough to get the rest needed for a 4pm entry to MK.

I’d RD DHS on Monday w FPPs starting an hour or two after opening. You can rest on your flight. :slight_smile: