Which 2014 Food and Wine Festival Event are you most looking forward to?

And you might have to float around the pool on Saturday for a few hours with Mini Magic while I judge the truck drivers. I know. Keep all snickering to yourselves.

1 Like

I am not going to do well with reminder boxes (see below)

Not trying to tempt, it’s probably more like a threat. Stay through the weekend. I have excess rooms being funded by work. We skip the pontoon ride and I get us all tickets to Party of the Senses on Saturday night. THIS is a good plan.

Consider replying to several posts at once
Rather than many sequential replies to a topic, please consider a single reply that includes quotes or @name references to previous posts.
You can edit your previous reply to add a quote by highlighting text and selecting the quote reply button that appears.
It’s easier for everyone to read topics that have fewer in-depth replies versus lots of small, individual replies

2 Likes

OMG you are killing me. I only have a sitter for my daughter until the 18th. She is staying with my in-laws and they leave for vaca on the 19th.

How old is she? DS10 has always liked older ladies and he is a great date! I think he’s a looker but more importantly, he has charging privileges on his magic band. And it’s linked to Deluxe resort ressie - that’s $1500 a day of nothing but trouble and fun! We doing the Richard Petty ride along in the race cars this trip. Woo hoo - good times!

1 Like

She’s 10. And available.

2 Likes

And cute too

2 Likes

Hey I have a DD too thats avail. Lol

1 Like

She’s too young for Matthew. MagicMN can’t reply to this thread any more. Methinks she reached her limit.

Party for the Senses is amazing. Expensive, but amazing! I would do it again. We get the middle priced seating which worked well for us.

2 Likes

I would’ve liked to do the 3D desserts but it’s the same night I’ll be at MNSSHP… Dang. I think I’ll settle for the Sunday mornings…

3 Likes

When are you going?

I’ll be there October 2-8. For now… Lord knows how things go with adding extra days around here. L ol

1 Like

I am going to try the Parisian Breakfast. Someone said it was unlimited Mimosas last year. I’m in!

When will you be there @MagicMN? A few of us are looking at Oct. 2 for Air Supply.

ARGH!!! I am going Sept 15 - 23rd but I WANT Air Supply. So hard - this would be the moment I declare a solo trip. Which I would have to lie about because DS10 would be CRUSHED.

OK - no more talk of Air Supply until I have time to think…low crowds Sept. Air Supply Oct 2. Decisions, decisions.

2 Likes

You have been tempting everyone, so now we are tempting you! LOL

2 Likes

It looks like the majority of the special events will be over by the time I arrive for the last Saturday night and Sunday (all day) of the event. Only somewhat disappointed because it is a good excuse to save some money!

All I know for sure is I’ll be there- last year I had planned to do a mixology thing but my plans changed and I missed it- this year I’ll have kids in tow so it’s likely I’ll just do Air Supply with you fine folks and wander about the place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Parisian Breakfast!

Trying to reply to just one…

Hey Tom, is Air Supply playing Oct 4? So if I get Party For the Senses ticket, I get reserved seats for Air Supply?