Whete can I find dole whips?

Never had one and would love to try? Where and what kind?

Aloha Island in the MK and Tamu Tamu in AK (where you can get them with rum added). Also at the Poly. I like both the “plain” or as a float in pineapple juice. I don’t like the vanilla swirled in.

2 Likes

Rum? Wow I didn’t even know about the rum! Does it change the original taste though j

1 Like

We can get Pineapple Dole Whip at our local FroYo, but I am excited to try it at Tamu Tamu. They offer it with coconut rum (which will be my preference) or dark rum. The Dole Whip itself is a bit too tart for my taste, so I do prefer to cut it with the vanilla when eating it alone. I haven’t tried it yet, but the rum is just poured on top so I don’t expect the rum to change the flavor as much as compliment it. I would think you will still get bites of the Dole Whip plus the rum enhanced bites. I say if you like rum and you don’t want to do both, go for just the rum spiked option. That’s what I’m doing!

I had only two food goals at WDW: churro and Dole whip.

I had them on the same day at MK.

1 Like

If you’re going during the Food & Wine Festival they’re also available from the Refreshment Port. They also have a version with Bacardi coconut rum.:+1: