Where to fill up water bottles?

Hello, everyone:

I carry my Camelbak water bottle everywhere I go and I drink over 1 gallon of water every day. We are super familiar with Disneyland, but have not been to WDW for some time.

Which counter service restaurants have fill your own drink dispensers (a must for ice & water)? At Disneyland its only Redd Rocket’s Pizza Port in Tomorrowland & Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta in California Adventure. Everywhere else the CM fill it for you behind the counter, and they are not allowed to fill water bottles.

If anyone knows locations for the four parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Studios & Animal Kingdom), could you please let me know? I’d rather not drag plastic water bottles around.

Thanks!

Ana :slight_smile:

I don’t know if there are any “fill your own” dispensers in the parks, but what we would do is get cups of free ice water from CS restaurants and pour them into our water bottles. A little wasteful, I suppose, but much easier to carry.

I know for sure Restaurantosaurus at AK has a drink dispenser. We filled our bottle there. There are a lot of water fountains around, but its swampy tasting, so not good without a filter.