Where to eat dinner in Epcot

If relatively “quiet and relaxing” is a primary concern, I would recommend Coral Reef, Tutto Italia, Marrakesh, or La Hacienda. Biergarten (my personal favorite in EP) and Via Napoli would be at the bottom of this list. The others fall somewhere in between.

TD is very good traditional Japanese fare, and the sushi is excellent. It’s also relatively low key. VN may be the noisiest restaurant in WS.

My mother was first generation German American and I grew up on a lot of German food and have made it my own cooking specialty. BG has some of the best German food that I’ve had that wasn’t made by my Mother or me. A word of caution for “introverts”; in true “Oktoberfest” tradition all tables are long and seat 8 or 10, so if you have a group of 5, you will likely have other people at your table (similar to a cruise). I have always found this to be enjoyable, but some people are put off by it.

2 Likes

Some have talked about Rose and Crown as well as Raglan Road, If you guessed I fish and love fish n’ chips but my question is to all the UKer’s is what fish is traditional in real fish n’ chips? @profmatt, and I’m not sure who else posted here that is from the UK. I would like to know because I’ve heard it is a junk fish in the US and if so I will keep one next time and try it.

Cod or haddock.

We do like meeting new people and the Biergarten sounds like so much fun. I went to s Gernan speaking church in PA growing up and love German food and Oktoberfest! But am unsure that if I use the TS as a break that it won’t seem like a break if there is so much going on. That is why I worried about VN. But the kids picked Teppen Edo and that may have a lot happening and other people at our table too.