Where to eat at Disney Springs

Hi! We are going to Disney in about 3 weeks. I thought it would be good to go to Disney Springs our first night there. Where are your favorite places to eat? Thanks!

So many great choices. We love Homecomin’ (southern food)), Raglan Road (Irish pub), Morimoto (Japanese), The Boathouse (lots of seafood but some non seafood options too).

2 Likes

Ragland Road
T-Rex - the food is “ok”, but I’m a dork that likes the robot dinosaurs & decor
The Boathouse

Save room for dessert & eat at AristoCrepes

3 Likes

Disney Springs is generally crowded with no mask enforcement. We won’t go there anymore.

2 Likes

Excellent point. I noticed that too on our recent trip. We didn’t stay long after eating for those exact reasons.

2 Likes

It makes me sad cuz I don’t need a reservation to go, but if I don’t feel safe I’m not going to go.

1 Like

If you want fast and cheap, but good, do Earl of Sandwich. Not TS. Listen to others if you want TS.

2 Likes

Good point. Our first night we went it was a Friday. Mistake. But it was better when we went mid week.

2 Likes

I understand completely.

1 Like

In Disney Springs, we like Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck Express, and Homecomin’. I don’t like to have a reservation on arrival day, just in case there are travel complications.

1 Like

Homecoming
Polite Pig
Raglan Road

2 Likes

Oh yes Boathouse - at sunset, please!

1 Like

after the reports I’ve seen, not going to DS. And yes, writing this because I’m hoping the feedback gets to DS management. Get with the Best Practices, folks. Masks, it’s not hard, it’s not a burden, and it works. And as a former (forever) Girl Scout, respect the rules.

4 Likes

we enjoyed a casual lunch at d-luxe burger. it was quick and tasty for both a meat eater and vegetarian.

1 Like

Yes! And sitting outside is safer at the moment.

Amen.

2 Likes

Fellow Girl Scouts?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

We won’t be going to Disney Springs until there is no risk of the virus. I listed places that we like, but don’t plan to eat or shop there.

1 Like