Where to buy luggage on property

I bought some stuff. And now I need a big suitcase. Or two. The only ones I’ve really seen are the hard sided rainbow color ones and they’re not quite my style. I like Minnie and red bows. Where is the best place on property to shop for a bag? Thanks!

2 Likes

Bwahahahahahahaha. I’m laughing with you right? I love this so much. I would just ask a CM in the biggest store in whatever park you’re in to see what they have available anywhere. They should be able to look it up. 2nd option is WOD at DS. 3rd option is Amazon.

3 Likes

My first thought would be world of Disney.

2 Likes

Buying luggage plus extra airline baggage fees … maybe considering shipping things home?

2 Likes

I would let Disney arrange to ship some stuff back… unless you want new luggage :grin: People on reddit suggest (and I don’t know if these store are open or even there anymore) Vera Bradley, Columbia, WoD and Wonderful World of Memories…

2 Likes

Not all airlines have baggage fees! I’ve done this once before too. I bought a giant Vera Bradley bag instead that I figured I would use later on and checked that instead of a new suitcase.

2 Likes

We had that exact problem. But when I decided to finally buy whatever they had, they were all sold out of everything.

I’d go to the business center and ship everything. (the one at yacht club is fantastic! I’m pretty sure they celebrated the day we left though).

The stores will get super cute luggage, and sell out just as you want it with no clue on when more will be ordered.

Best you can do is ask them to call to see if there are any on property.

1 Like

We shipped something close to 20 packages 10 or more being bankers boxes of stuff that the business center condensed down to 6 boxes.

The weight was what got us in the end, but going forward we’ll only ship home.

1 Like

My first thought was shipping < cost of new luggage plus luggage fees. Also less stuff to manage getting through airports with kids.

2 Likes

We plan to ship any merch we bought at Disney as it is a max rate of $40 for all of it. But, we bought stuff at Lego Land and have some food and gifts that Disney won’t ship for that flat rate. The bag will fly for free. My largest bag that I have with me now has a wonky wheel. I have wanted Disney luggage for a few years, now seems like the time to buy some.

8 Likes

So the resort shops “should” have some, or be able to find out which stores on property would. The CM that we asked got cranky when I asked him to make the call, but he did and there were none left on property and he had no clue when shipments would be coming in.

I’m trying to remember if any of the parks had the big ones, or Disney Springs, but I’m drawing a blank. I just keep seeing the ones in the shops that were all over the place when I DIDN’T need them.

1 Like

I bought the big rainbow one at Screen Door at the Boardwalk last month. lol. we really needed to replace a bag that got dinged up on the way in. It qas the only one we saw, and I checked Creations as well as World of Disney.

1 Like

Joke’s on Disney, they had to ship all this for $40. :joy:

Filled this suitcase with Lego Land purchases.

And these 2 boxes will be heading home in our friends’ car!

5 Likes

I had to do the same thing last year and I got the same bag.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love this!

3 Likes