Where to buy fresh supplies - vegtables, bread and milk - around CBB

Hi,

Looking to stock up for the week. Staying at CBB with a rental car.

Anything around with some good quality and fresh vegetables ? Or should I just use GardenGrocer ?

Thanks.
(Should we open a category for Supplies?)

Publix in Celebration. Since you have a car, that’ll be your best bet. Pretty sure Garden Grover charges 40(?) for delivery.

29 Blake Blvd, Celebration, FL 34747

I 2nd the Publix in Celebration. Really good produce. They had a great selection of pre cut fruit. Good service too. Don’t forget to check out their deli!

Thanks !
By the way, anything you know which is a bit closer to CBB? ( I guess Publix will be a 30-40 min drive each way)

Opps. Sorry. Thought I was responded to a WDW thread. Here’s one for Universal. Yelp is great for this kind of stuff. http://www.yelp.com/biz/fresh-market-orlando

We shopped at a Super Target pretty close to Universal in April. It is near the mall of Millenia- address is 4750 Millenia Plaza Way. It’s about 3.5 miles from Universal via Vineland Rd. Everything seemed fresh, we had no complaints.

Thanks all!

There is a Whole Foods Market just near Universal. Also a Walmart.

Thanks !

Closest good grocery to Universal is Whole Foods at the corner of Sand Lake and Turkey Lake. There is also a Publix a little further down Sand Lake, and another to the north on Kirkman. There is a Walmart further up Kirkman but I can’t recommend it…

Fantastic. thanks !