Where to buy adult Disney shirts?

I see a lot of photos of people with really cute Disney gear on, however I have not seen a single store in VT where they sell Disney clothing for adults!? Any ideas?

Disney Store on line. Or just Google Disney shirts. You will find plenty.

1 Like

Yes. Online is the way to go. :slight_smile:

I have gotten some awesome gear at Hot Topic recently – my favorite is Ariel but they have other princesses and Alice as well. No lie, they carry a Little Mermaid string bikini. Their online store is kinda buggy, but worth it to me to fight with it for awesome shirts!

1 Like

YAY! I looked up Hot Topic and found tons of great gear! I found a mall with their store in my state… Heading there today!

1 Like

Awesome! Tell us what you find! :smiley:

My husband was going to buy me that bikini!

2 Likes

I actually stopped at JCPenny really quick and found 4 tank tops!!! They were in the Junior section, but they were big enough to fit me (30!)

1 Like

5 Likes

Those are great!

I love those!!!

Walmart usually has cheap tshirts, like mentioned hot topic, jc penny, online, maybe target, Disney store

I was shocked that the Disney Store online didn’t have more tank tops! I will sweat through any shirt with sleeves… so I need tank tops. I looked at Hot Topic & they had really cool shirts, but they ended up being so pricey. I swung over to JCPenny and found 4 tank tops (minnie, mickey, cinderella & ariel) then went to Walmart and found 3 more (mickey & minnie) all under $15 each. I couldn’t believe it! WHO----HHHHHHHHHHHHOooooooooooooooooooo! So happy!

Kohl’s usually has stuff in the junior’s section. You can also try Forever 21, I’ve gotten Minnie Mouse and Star Wars tanks there.

1 Like

Look what I found at JCPenny

3 Likes

I just got a really cute shirt at Koh’s this week. I believe it is Lauren Conrad. They had some really adorable shirts and dresses… sort of a step up from the usual Disney stuff. It was also on sale. :slight_smile:

There are not enough words for how much I love these!

1 Like

Considering I’ll be there on July 4 (AHHH 5 days!) the flag Mickey shirt was PERFECT!

WOW! Those look similar to hot topic styles. Good finds!

1 Like