"Where in the World" photo game

Yes, nice!!!

It’s from this part of the queue (to give a little more perspective)

2 Likes

Sorry, I edited the previous post. Although 3 and 4 are indeed in the same park, 3 is not from Skipper Canteen

1 Like

Okay. Well, my guess was due to two things. One, the guy seemed to be holding a gold nugget. Second, the cage part reminded me of the cage I recall blocking people from directly touching the interactive elements in the line.

2 Likes

The wallpaper in 3 kind of reminds me of the wallpaper from Haunted Mansion. But the gold bars are throwing me off.

2 Likes

I’m impressed.

To be honest, I couldn’t remember where I had taken this photo. Had to look at many other pictures and the times they were taken.

1 Like

No, not Haunted Mansion.

I can’t believe you got level 4 but not 3 (yet)
This is so much fun!!

1 Like

My next guess on 3 would be Jungle Cruise queue, maybe?

1 Like

No…
Oh Jungle Cruise, not my favorite attraction.

1 Like

Okay. Last guess (and I mean guess!)…POTC? After that, I’m out of inklings of ideas.

1 Like

Nope

Okay, hint:
What you used for 4 could work for 3

2 Likes

Oh. This is from Big Thunder Mountain as well!

I wasn’t even going there because I didn’t think you would post two from the same attraction! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Level 2: Expedition Everest?

2 Likes

YES!! You deserved to get this one, since you did so well with 4

Gold + cage = BTMRR

2 Likes

Please explain your reasoning, sir

1 Like

Level 2 is, I think, a Wilderness Explorer stop on Maharaja Jungle Trek. I totally remember having a potty talk moment about it when my son was small. I just can’t quite place it.

2 Likes

Oh…because in the queue, I remember there being some displays about “evidence” found for the existence of the Yeti. I don’t recall the scat specifically, but it seems like it is a case of comparing the scat of known animals to scat that could only be from the Yeti, perhaps?

Just a guess.

2 Likes

Is Level 2 from AKL? I have a picture from there that’s a match the poo to the animal thing on a table.

3 Likes

See you remember it too LOL But I think it’s in park not lodge

2 Likes

YES, I love the way you think!

Also this game today is making me appreciate the WDW ride queues even more.

2 Likes

@OBNurseNH and @JenniferB1975
That’s Yeti poo :joy:

Want to try level 1? Which I thought would be the easiest, but clearly not

Edited to correct: a reference to Yeti’s poop/droppings, since the labels say “bear” and “tiger”

1 Like