Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

Totally! :laughing: Great comparison.

2 Likes

Did you cry? You can tell us.

1 Like

anyone can pull off a crop top! It just takes confidence! :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

No, I smiled though. I don’t cry for emotional stuff at Disney. Instead, I get energized. It’s like a jolt of adrenaline for me. Like for happily ever after’s finale? When I hear it, I want to run, as fast as I can.

6 Likes

Your pics are so epic! Those fireworks from Main Street…

1 Like

2 Likes

Count me in that group.

2 Likes

I felt the same when I saw Harmonious, though for different reasons.

5 Likes

I think this is my favorite pic so far. It really makes me want to go back, like right now. I wish I could just relive that day over and over again, like Groundhog Day.

14 Likes

I’d pay money to see you try though.

2 Likes

New money making plan for Disney trips!! Do it @Randall1028

2 Likes

How much money we talk in’ here? Like… “starcruiser” money? “New iphone” money? “New lightsaber” money? Orr McDonald’s happy meal money?

6 Likes

4 Likes

I forgot to check this for you @Randall1028

Checking now… Please hold (not a Disney amount of hold time)

Okay @Randall1028 here you go RE: Southwest priority boarding credits used. You can see it online.

In the middle of the page you’ll have tabs to choose from. Choose “More”

From that dropdown select “Rewards Dashboard”

In the righthand side of the screen scroll down a smidge and you’ll see

Voila

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Thanks… huh—I actually had all 4 available. Well how about that…

1 Like

Happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes.

I had to go to Vegas for work. It was a convention at Ceasars Palace. The elevator from my hotel room was right next to a noodle shop where they made handmade Chinese noodles that were delicious. The walls were glass with goldfish in them. It was lovely.

And then right next to the noodle shop were craps tables with a $10 minimum. I taught myself craps before the trip, particularly because it has the best odds in Vegas.

I had $100 to play with. The first night I made $150, the 2nd I lost $100 and the third I lost $50. So I played for about 6 hours total, made friends at the table, laughed and cheered and groaned with the everyone at the table, and had a few drinks - for free. It was awesome.

Otherwise I use Vegas as a launching or end point for Epic road trips around the Southwest. :heart:

4 Likes

Okay minor detail, but I love the Castle in the Electrical Water Pageant!

2 Likes

This is my favorite size of poster (I have a few autographed movie and tv posters in this size). Easy to display without taking up the entire wall.

1 Like