Where did the thread about the TA's go?

So I have taken a brief hiatus from the site and now I’m back! Ready to plan the next trip :slight_smile: :smile: We used to have a thread that listed the Liner TA’s- where did that go? My search doesn’t seem to be working…

I think this is what you’re looking for: LINER TRAVEL AGENTS (Responses) - Google Sheets

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Here’s the full thread if anyone still needs it:

http://forum.touringplans.com/t/liner-tas-with-special-permission-if-youre-looking-for-one-you-can-find-one-here/9367

I wish I had known about this before I booked with my agent! She’s not bad, but she’s not as up to date as someone from here would be. (For example, I was talking to her about booking my ADRs yesterday and mentioned I was getting up at 5am to get BOG lunch. She said BOG doesn’t allow you to book lunch ADRs, only dinner. If I would have listened to her, I would have missed out majorly!) Oh well, next time I will know!

2 Likes

I hear you. I just went with SWV, and my agent hasn’t been very quick to respond to my requests (two so far) and doesn’t seem too involved. Oh well. Live and learn. If I use a TA again, I may be selecting one from our fellow Liners.

2 Likes

That’s the agency I am going through as well. It was random who I got, but she has been very quick to respond, so I guess I am lucky in that respect!

1 Like