When we go the distance, we'll be right where we belong - a trip report

And laptop closed, notifications turned off. Time to pack.

17 Likes

I’m here for this one!!!

Safe travels and have the best time! I’m hoping your recent exposure means your antibodies are all well practiced and so even if you encounter Covid again on your trip, your immune system will fight it right off.

14 Likes

Excited for you!

8 Likes

Excited to follow along!!!

2 Likes

At least DW doesn’t have to scramble this time to make our custom shirts. Although DS12 grew a bit and one of the shirts no longer fits, so she remade one for him.

32 Likes

Add another t shirt to my trip collection. This one was purchased rather than made, but it was a great Father’s Day gift today.

25 Likes

That’s awesome! Wishing you all happy and safe travels!

3 Likes

:notes: “TooooooMORROW! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow! You’re only a day away!” :notes:

9 Likes

I’m sitting here now relaxing with a cup of coffee, in somewhat disbelief that our trip starts today. We have an afternoon flight (3:45 out of PVD) so we have some time to kill. We managed to get everything packed last night, despite the fact that I spent most of Saturday chasing a plumber because a pipe in our basement-attached garage decided to start leaking, heavily. But, that crisis has been averted, no one has COVID, the flu, or any other illness, and we’re ready to go! We’ll be in Disney World today!

We don’t have any plans for today given our later flight - it’s a pure travel day, arriving at the Yacht Club tonight, and get to bed early so we can be up for Epcot tomorrow morning!

28 Likes

It’s a gorgeous day for flying!!! Safe travels!!!

3 Likes

Safe travels today!

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re staying all day at Epcot tomorrow, but I did see where they moved the Harmonious time very slightly for the live show (which I will be watching, assuming I don’t forget about it):

Maybe you will be on TV and can wave to all of us! :rofl:

12 Likes

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can’t help but squeal with delight that your trip is finally here! Wishing you quick and easy travel today.

7 Likes

Safe travels @mikejs78.
It’s about bloody time!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Safe travels!

8 Likes

He’s racing and pacing and plotting the course

5 Likes

One heart is not enough
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Here we go!

35 Likes

Drive safely!

4 Likes

It’s happening!! Huzzah! Safe travels. Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.

6 Likes