When to use FPP when doing half days

We have 2 teens and a toddler in tow, so we will be taking a mid day break and doing lots of “this park the first half, a different one the last half.” Should I use my FPP for the second half or the first half? I have heard that getting more after you have already used all three is difficult based on availability, but we plan on doing RD so would I really need them in the morning? Going Sept 13-21st, off season. Tia!

Hmm… If you are there for RD on a low crowd day you should be fine and would likely benefit from saving the FPP for the second park. There may be limited choices at that second park once you arrive there so you’d be happy to have that already set up. The other side of the coin is that you likely won’t be able to make use of getting a 4th or 5th FPP but there have been reports of long lines at the kiosks for booking these. If there are any days that you don’t plan to hop to another park, I’d make your FPP for late morning/early afternoon then try to book a 4th FPP before you leave the park for your break. That way you know you’ll have at least one ride covered when you return. Or if it is a really low crowd day, you could even book some or all for the evening right from the start. Have a great trip! :smile:

1 Like

General wisdom is to use FPPs at second park and RD at first park. “Good” FPPs at DHS and Epcot seem to be pretty scarce day-of, so I wouldn’t “plan” on getting any of the more popular attractions in either of those two parks as a 4th…

1 Like