When to travel

end of february travel or last week in april 2016? , passover is the last week of april and northeast schools are off

If you can avoid traveling at a time when schools are off, I highly recommend it. I’d go with the end of February.

1 Like

When deciding travel days the Crowd Calendar is always my first stop Disney Crowd Calendar

1 Like

Don’t love periods when schools are off… but Jan-Feb is the period that sees he most ride refurbs, and the weather is so cool that swimming at your hotel (and the water parks) is chilly.

1 Like

Massachusetts will be off the week before, but yes, New York and New Hampshire have that week- don’t they?

1 Like

The end of Feb will be post Mardi Gras. Not sure about spring break as I no longer have school age kids. So it should be low crowds. Agree with Brian, look at the CC and see what it looks like. Keep in mind a “slower time” also means shorter park hours.

1 Like

End of February will be New Hampshire school vacation as well- right?

1 Like

One thing to bear in mind about school vacations is that the schedules for school systems that can have a significant effect on crowds are taken into account when making the CL predictions. There was a good TP Blog post about this, but I can’t find it right now…

EDIT: Found it! They track the 100 largest school districts Spring Break 2015 Crowds at Walt Disney World | TouringPlans.com Blog

3 Likes