When to buy tickets

Trip is the end of January.
Booked on-site hotel at the beginning of August.

My plan was to use maybe Undercover Tourist (they are the cheapest I’ve been able to easily come across).

But, my question is: I don’t know if there are any advantages/disadvantages to waiting to actually purchase the tickets until it is closer to my 90-day FP+ booking window is going to open up.

Are there reasons for me to purchase now?
Are there reasons for me to wait?

I’m all ears! :slight_smile:

Disney could raise prices.

UT could offer an interesting promotion, e.g. buy three days and get two days free.

1 Like

That’s kind of what I was figuring… just a crap shoot.