When it rains

We’re leaving tomorrow for this trip to the World that we’ve been planning for over 6 months. Today of course I get a call from the vet that our dog needs additional testing for Cushing’s Disease so I had to quickly switch our boarding from doggie daycare to the vet allowing them to do the test while we are gone. Then the school nurse just called because my 2nd grader is in the clinic in tears because his ear hurts so much!!! Hoping I can get him into the doctor and get some antibiotics to start today so that he feels better by our first park day on Wednesday!!!

1 Like

That is really crappy, I’m so sorry !!! I hope it turns out well and you can get everything sorted out OK.

1 Like

Ugh! Crossing my fingers that everything improves soon!

1 Like

Well apparently that worked. My husband got to the school and they called the wrong parent!! It wasn’t my son who is sick!

9 Likes

How does that even happen?!?! But glad it wasn’t your son!

1 Like

I have noooo idea! The funniest thing about it is that I just got an email from the school about 5 minutes earlier that they are a 2018 National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence!

Ha! Our school nurse is well versed in my son. Got a call last week actually and it always starts the same way. “Hi, Owen is ok, we just had a small incident…” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yay! Glad that your DS is ok. Enjoy your trip!