When do you feel 'in the bubble'?

What is the thing that, upon arriving at Disney, gives you the feelimg that you’re in the bubble and gives you that feeling of Disney magic? For me, there are two points where I usually feel it:

• Walking through the tunnel under the train station at MK onto Main Street
  • Being at the fountain in Epcot’s Innoventions plaza, hearing the music there and looking at Spaceship Earth.

What is it for you?

1 Like

I’m kinda hoping to bubble up after tapping in with my wristband for ME.

4 Likes

Upon landing at MCO I am in the bubble mentally despite being well outside it physically

13 Likes

This:

28 Likes

Same! Even just strolling to the mini monorail, I’m in bubble mode.

5 Likes

Waiting in the ME line, watching the trivia movie.

3 Likes

For me it is just as I come down the escalator at MCO, turn the corner and see the cast members waiting to scan your Magic Band for DME

6 Likes

For me, it is the same as @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. Driving under that Walt Disney World Sign as you enter Disney property, I am in the bubble, even if it only to go to Disney springs.

5 Likes

I feel like I’ve crossed over when I’m sitting on the ME.

5 Likes

I need to see the sign and pass under it. That’s the physical entrance to the Bubble.

1 Like

The moment I step off the plane!:airplane:

3 Likes

Funny, I think for me it is at the airport when I get on that train. Then I realized I think of myself “in a bubble” even if I am on my way to Universal. I know that is not true for most people.

When I start seeing $14.99 for a bowl of oatmeal.

When I’m in a pool, frolicking with my family surrounded by palm trees at 9am in November, and all of the locals are walking around in long pants and long sleeved shirts.

Once we start passing around the Foot Glide on the first am- sh!t starts getting REAL. The game faces come out.

6 Likes

After the luggage is checked in, we’re through security, and on that plane. Mickey, here we come…

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Tapping into Magical Express!

4 Likes

See for me, the gate is actually a bit stressful. The gate just lets me know I still have 30+ minutes before I’m in a park, so I get antsy. I also need to make sure any/all final preparations are made (like if you’re renting a chair or ECV or something), hopefully the timing is lining up and if it’s not, call them to make sure it is.

Additionally, if that text saying “welcome!” hasn’t shown up yet, it means I now know I need to stop off at the front desk and finalize payment.

Where as at the beginning of Magical Express. EVERYTHING IS MAGIC!! lol

1 Like

I start to feel in the bubble getting on the MCO monorail and feel totally in the bubble with that first scan of my magic band at the Magical Express check-in

1 Like

Once I’m on the DME bus.

Arriving at the DME check-in starts the Adrenalin pumping, getting on the bus and I’m in the bubble.

Once we’re driving through the Welcome gate then I feel I’m “here”.

3 Likes

I always drive, so I would say it’s when I drive under the welcome gate.

4 Likes