When do we expect Disney hotel availability to open for 2025?

Me too :rofl:

Iā€™m looking at January or December 2025 - and I was really wanting to price it all out with next yearā€™s rates.

1 Like

For additional takes on whether packages are also included, see TPā€™s blog.

Iā€™m curious where they got all those details because they were not in the travel agent email that I received

1 Like

I think they made assumptions. :grimacing:

1 Like

I like that idea.

Thatā€™s kind of what I was getting at

My email specifically said rooms and tickets. They did not mention packages in any capacity

1 Like

Also read that DVC stays are eligible for the free water park on check in day.

1 Like

Where did you read that detail?

I read about it here

and, after looking at the fine print, it seems like all resort guests are entitled. It doesnā€™t specifically say, but there does not appear to be any limiting language (e.g. packages, DVC exclusions, etc). So, take that for what its worth.

1 Like

Important Information About This Benefit

• This benefit is exclusive to registered Guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel with a check-in date from January 1, 2025 through December 31, 2025. All Guests must be on the room reservation. View eligible Disney Resort hotels.
  • This benefit is only on the day of check-in, and is valid for admission to either Disneyā€™s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disneyā€™s Blizzard Beach water park. Check the park calendar and operating hours closer to your 2025 arrival to plan your check-in day.
  • Usage of this benefit is subject to availability.
  • At this time, a park reservation is not required to visit a water park; however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
  • Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures, or may close for other reasons.
  • Each of our water parks is refurbished annually. These routine maintenance periods are staggered, so our Guests should be able to enjoy at least one water park experience year-round.
  • Water park admission is nontransferable, nonrefundable and has no cash value, and excludes activities/events separately priced or not open to the general public.
  • Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. No refund or credit given for any such changes or cancellation. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.

I see now - itā€™s the resorts collection link which fleshes that out

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I think. But you will probably have better information about it sooner than me.

DVC resorts are explicitly included:

If you follow the link, the Disney Resorts Collection includes the DVC resorts (such as Boardwalk Villas AND Boardwalk Inn, etc).

Yes I found that too

I still canā€™t find any language that says package pricing will be out tomorrow

What defines a ā€œpackageā€? (Find that a bit confusing.) I would think room and tickets is a package, and they are releasing both tomorrow it seems. But maybe ā€œpackageā€ means something more than that?

Package typically includes room plus tickets. It has different booking requirements ($200 deposit) and also different pay-in-full and cancellation requirements (30days paid in full vs paid in full on arrival; 30 day cancellation vs what is now 5 and what will be 8 days).

You can do a ticketless package but you have to call in to do that. Basically you would do that when not everyone in the room needs a ticket (Iā€™m AP and my kid isnā€™t, for example) because everyone in the room has to have the same elements on a traditional package. You also might do a ticketless package if you were wanting to lower your deposit amount. But donā€™t forget that the 30 day cancel becomes the rule!

Room and tickets could be a package but you can get a room and you can get tickets separately too. Why they wouldnā€™t call out packages like usual escapes me

1 Like

I put a lot of faith in Scott Gustin
Scott Gustin on X: ā€œUpdate: Disney Vacation Club stays ARE included in the water park check-in day perk.ā€ / X (twitter.com)

1 Like

Reliable source!

1 Like

Why is it only showing through October? IT glitch or do you think itā€™s only opening through that time?

Because per the announcement thatā€™s all thatā€™s opening today :wink: