What's your most frequented attraction?

Oooh, forgot:

AK: Safari and Kali River

1 Like

How and why is ROTR your most frequent ride? I have completely given up on ROTR until its working. It is NOT worth it show up to simply hope and pray for a boarding pass, then hope and pray it runs enough to actually get on the ride, then if you get on, hope its not in B mode … not worth it to me.

Its a great ride but I have a love/hate relationship with that ride.

2 Likes

Pirates of Caribbean and Haunted Mansion.
Rock an Roller Coaster,

1 Like

That’s probably a good bet for me, adding together Disneyland + WDW. It’s one I always try to repeat multiple times on each trip - my very favorite ride. It’s also one of the few at Disneyland that has (had) single rider option, so I could get a fastpass, use my kids’ fastpasses (since they were too short) and use single rider to experience it a few times in a row.

If we’re only counting WDW, my most frequented ride might be … Expedition Everest. It’s another one with a single rider line (RIP), and one of my favorite rides anywhere.

4 Likes

I have only failed once in 5 tries for getting a BG. The once was last Sunday. And it was down much of the day. I’m always a rope dropper, I love the mornings in the park.

2 Likes

We haven’t been many times but I’d never miss HM. Kids love to do Splash late at night over and over with no wait.

1 Like

For me, probably my most-ridden ride is Pirates or HM. Those both get 2 rides a visit, usually. Followed closely by Peter Pan.

For HS, it’s TSM, because I love beating @Keith718 (well, most of the time).

In AK, definitely Safari.

In Epcot, Spaceship Earth. Just the smell of the ride brings me right back to when I was a kid.

3 Likes

I have failed ALL times. I got to ride cuz my daughter got us a BG. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

1 Like

My love of PeopleMover has grown as I’ve aged. But Space Mountain is that ride that I have, at times, gone on many times in a row, or multiple times across days.

For example, during our August trip, I rode it 2 times, and the family rode it 3 times. PM wasn’t even open.

As long as PM is open in December, I hope to ride it more than once for sure.

2 Likes

Splash.

1 Like

MK: Pirates/Big Thunder
EP: 3 Caballeros
AK: EE (After Hours, FOP)
HS: TOT fooooor sure

1 Like

I’d do the same thing. I don’t care how bumpy it is. It was not an opening day attraction, but it’s just so Disney Tomorrowland. And it was there the first time I went

1 Like

If I am completely honest my most frequented ride is Barnstormer. It’s not on purpose and I don’t go out of my way for it. It’s just that there are times when it has no line and we can ride it multiple times in a row. Which is fun.

I think Soarin is my most frequented “favorite”. Most of my can’t miss attractions have waits too long to do over and over.

2 Likes

Just picking one per park:

1. MK - Splash
    1. AK - Safari
    1. HS - TSMM
    1. EP - Soarin’

Pirates, People Mover & Buzz are the other ones at MK that we would typically try to ride each time we visit MK. Star Tours in HS would also hit that mark. But the 4 listed are the ones we would try to ride multiple times in one day, lines permitting…

2 Likes

I think Expedition Everest.

1 Like

Most rides ever? Probably Star Tours. It’s a DLR/WDW ride and we have ridden it back to back to back many times. At WDW, it has to be EE. I think we’ve ridden it 11 times and we’ve only been to AK 3 days ever between 2012 and 2020.

2 Likes

One trip, at end of the day, the line was literally a walk-on, so we did it 10 times in a row. They didn’t even make us walk all the way around. Just get off, and cut through back to the line just before you board. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be amazing!

1 Like

Another DLR/WDW ride that we’ve done a lot is Soarin’. It opened when I was still in high school so I’ve had a chance to ride it many times over the last 20 years, and only missed it on the half dozen or so trips before then.

2 Likes

I wanted to say PoC or Tea Cups because those are the rides I remember riding on my very first visit at age 5. But we don’t always do the Tea Cups and often only ride PoC once, so I guess not. But for nostalgia, they win for sure!

2 Likes