What's your favorite ride?

This will probably change after my upcoming trip. If were to include rides that don’t exist anymore it would also be slightly different.

MK: BTMRR

HS: TSMM

AK: Dinosaur!

EP: SE (I prefer the Walter Conkite narration)

1 Like

It takes one to know one! :wink:

2 Likes

MK: Seven Dwarves
HS: Toy Story Mania
EP: Soarin’
AK: FOP

2 Likes

All you people who like Soarin’ this much are crazy. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’m a little bit weird and a little bit crazy. Or maybe a lot weird and a lot crazy. :):joy:

2 Likes

Admittedly, Soarin’ isn’t as good as it used to be. But when I compare it to the other ride options at EP, it is hard to pick something I like better. Everything at Epcot is on the tamer side of things, for sure.

Put another way, nothing at Epcot would top my list for favorite rides across ALL of Disney. But it is still my favorite ride at Epcot. Mission:Space would be second, and TT would be third.

3 Likes

LOL why ? It’s beautiful. Is it because it gives you a fear of heights ? You like BTMRR and EE so I would think not. :slight_smile:

I mean, you’re all definitely allowed to have your own (incorrect) opinion :wink:
Truth be told, I ride Soarin’ every time I go to Epcot. I just find it immensely boring.

1 Like

I just think it is very boring and overhyped. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I can see that, to a point. Although, I don’t see Soarin’ as intending to be a thrill ride, so much as an experiential ride. It is meant to transport you elsewhere, using hang-gliding as the means. Rather than boring, I would call it relaxing.

But, like I said, I felt Soarin’ Around the World just isn’t as well done as Soarin’ Over California. It feels less authentic (too much CGI for my liking, not to mention flying you in ways that are unrealistic, such as right INTO the fireworks and directly INTO the Eiffel tower).

4 Likes

MK: People Mover (BTMRR if you want a real ride but I love the People Mover).

HS: TOT

AK: EE

3 Likes

MK: BTMRR (Best mountain EVER!)

EP: TT

DHS: SDD

2 Likes

MK: Haunted Mansion
AK: Flight of Passage
Epcot: Soarin’
HS: Toy Story Mania

2 Likes

MK: BTMRR
HS: ToT
EP: Soarin

On any given day my MK or HS answer may change.

2 Likes

MK: Splash Mountain? tough call.
HS: Tower of Terror
AK: Expedition Everest (and I HAVE gone on FoP, but I was disappointed my BF was too large to ride so it may have negatively colored my memory unfairly)

2 Likes

and I’m already second guessing. maybe BTMRR. :laughing:

1 Like

MK: Splash Mountain
HS: RnRC
AK: FoP (never ridden EE)

Was going to say primeval whirl just to trigger people. That is the ride I’ve ridden most at AK though :grinning:

2 Likes

LOL troublemaker… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I enjoy it, but not as much as my kids. My spine can’t handle sideways jolts as well anymore.

1 Like

MK: Space Mountain
HS: TOT
AK: FOP

2 Likes