What's your favorite ride?

Mooching off the cool thread about what you will never do ever again and inspired by @ryan1 I thought it would be fun to get this one going.

What’s your 1 (you are only allowed 1 ride, no shows) favorite ride per park ?

I’ll start:

MK: Splash Mountain

HS: RnRC

AK: EE

EP: Soarin’

1 Like

MK: Space Mountain

HS: ToT

AK: EE

2 Likes

HS was a tough choice for me between RnRC and ToT, you have good taste LOL

MK people mover

EP soarin

HS RNRC

AK EE

3 Likes

MK: Haunted Mansion
AK: FOP (but it used to be Dinosaur!!)
HS: Slinky Dog

2 Likes

MK: Splash Mountain

HS: Slinky Dog

AK: Flight of Passage

2 Likes

MK: BTMRR
HS: RnRC
AK: Never been on FOP, so would have to choose KS
EP: Soarin

2 Likes

I should say that my list has EE for AK because I haven’t been on FOP yet. I’ll be rectifying that in May 2020, so my list may change then! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MK- HM
Epcot- Soarin
AK- FOP
HS- TSM

2 Likes

same…have a feeling FOP will replace EE and SDD will replace RNRC (that blast off getting too intense for this ol gal)

1 Like

Seriously ??? I never would have expected someone answering that !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This reminds me. Last trip, I noticed that they had changed RnRC. The ride itself is the same, but the on-ride “scenery” had changed. I liked it better before. For example, it used to be that when you went through a loop, you passed by a giant road sign, which was cool and a bit disorienting (in a good way). it wasn’t clear to me why they bothered changing it. Still a fun ride…although if I had to choose between RnRC and ToT, I’d still pick ToT.

1 Like

Oh, I LOVE People Mover. Love love love. But it isn’t my absolute favorite.

3 Likes

Interesting. Before going on that ride I thought it would be my favorite but our whole family really hates it LOL !!! :smiley:

great choice, I was forgetting this one ! :smiley:

MK - BTMRR
HS - TSMM
EPCOT - FEA
AK - EE (this is without having ridden FOP yet)

1 Like

Great choice, my MK #2. :smiley:

It is certainly rough but I just love the theming and the suspense. If I make it off without banging my head on the person sitting next to me, I enjoy it immensely :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anybody who loved People Mover is just a weirdo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like