What's your favorite dessert using snack credit in every park?

@jwinchenbach is right…Kusafiri at Animal Kingdom is under-appreciated. My favorite from there, though, is the Elephant Ear. I also enjoy the breakfast wrap but I don’t think it’s a snack credit.

HS would be the Butterfinger cupcake or the Carrot Cake cookie. I preferred when they were served from Starring Rolls and try not to be bitter. :::laughing:

EP would be Troll Horns from Kringla bakery in Norway.

MK would be the Dole Whip Float.

1 Like

The cinnamon rolls at Gaston’s Tavern in MK are huge and delicious. They’re a great use of a snack credit. We bought two and shared them between four people (two adults and two teens). Great for a breakfast snack or a dessert.

1 Like

Had so many yummy things it’s hard to choose but I’ll try to be brief. (Failed on this lol)

All the dole whip incarnations I had were great I like the float from Aloha isle and the citrus swirl from sunshine tree terrace particularly. The citrus swirl had frozen orange juice so is more tart and refreshing so depends how sweet you like it. The Peter Pan float is also yummy and refreshing.

Also really liked the Lefou’s brew which is apple flavoured with a sort of marshmallow top (can you tell I love frozen drinks in the heat lol)

Full flavour kitchen booth at F&G has the peanut butter Mickey tart which I thought was amazing nice and savory on the peanut butter with the sweet jam (jelly) on top.

American adventure frozen treats at American pavillion has the American dream slush which is blue slushy red slushy and soft serve ice cream. Looks and is a lot of fun and nice and cold.

The 4 mini donuts from joffreys were also nice and there are lots to choose from and good to share.

Sweet cream cheese pretzel is delicious (lunching pad and the cart by the left of the Chinese theatre in HS)

Lunch box tart from Woody’s lunchbox was tasty and fun.

Cupcakes from the Starbucks locations also good I had a mocha caramel in animal kingdom which was delicious.

There were so many more things to try lol

B

2 Likes

This is elephant ear pastry in AK that was mentioned they also had a pistachio croissant there my husband loved.!
Also in Pandora the cheesecake desert is really nice and that’s a snack credit to

IMG_20190506_085736606

3 Likes