What's the max number of trips you ever had booked at once?

So the other day DW, on a whim, mentioned that we should do an adults-only trip for a long weekend in October for F&W. Being the planner I am I immediately went and booked two potential weekends.

So I currently have 4 trips booked within the next 9 months. Now, we won’t do all four. I don’t know that we will do more than the one April trip next year, but we might, especially if APs go back on sale.

So here’s currently what is officially “booked”:

• Sep 30-Oct 3 and Oct 20-23 (if we do this, we will do one of these two) - just DW and I.
  • Nov 30-Dec 4 - all of us, to see Disney during the holidays (DW and I did this years ago)
  • April 13-21 - weeklong family trip, similar to what we had planned for April (and did in June) this year.

We also have a planned 20th anniversary trip in 2024 on the docket, but obviously can’t book that one yet.

So. Please tell me how crazy I am (or not). What’s the max number of trips you’ve had booked?

I really need to look into DVC…

7 Likes

I usually only have one at a time but have ended up going multiple times in a 12-month period.

Yes you do. :rofl:

7 Likes

I used to have 3-4 WDW trips on MDE at any one single time. Right now, I have 3 UOR trips and a Disney Cruise booked….but if flight prices stay where they are, I will be cancelling one of the UOR trips.

3 Likes

The price of fuel looks like it’s starting to come down a little bit, hopefully that’ll affect flight prices in the near future.

4 Likes

My max has been 3

4 Likes

I have had consecutive reservations (bounce back deal), but I usually deal with one at a time.

I might hold 2 reservations for 2023, but one will be Disneyland. Waiting for Tron to open before I book my next WDW vacation.

3 Likes

Typically 3-4 trips, 1-2 years ahead (not necessarily all WDW). The key when booking that far ahead is to have the bookings be changeable/refundable.

3 Likes

In June I had three trips booked. I currently have two.

3 Likes

I’ve had three booked before–October, April, August. It was a glorious year for this Kentuckian as we had annual passes that year.

4 Likes

We too are celebrating our 20th in 2024! We are thinking of a cruise though since that’s what we did for our honeymoon. Possible Disney cruise this time :wink:

To your question, the most we’ve had is 2 trips planned.

4 Likes

Usually 1 but sometimes 2 if I need a backup plan, or if I get a great deal on a room.

2 Likes

I usually do 3 or 4 night trips. Right now I have next week, December, May and a RCL Cruise to Bermuda next August.

I would have booked a Universal trip in November or December 2023 but my sister wants to “wait for a better deal” (than the MVT rate).

4 Likes

Quite reasonable.

That’s not reasonable.

Nope. Not crazy.

5 Likes

I usually have 1 or 2 booked out ahead, but another one or two on deck in my head! Right now just Labor Day week, and then maybe a long February weekend with DS13, and then I really want to get the family out to DLR - still waiting to make up the 2020 trip there we had to cancel!

3 Likes

One :cry: We only go every few years.

3 Likes

Not including Lead-ins I currently have 6 trips on the books in the next 11 months as well as 1 cruise on the Wish. All of which I intend on taking. Still thinking of adding one more solo weekend get away.

6 Likes

You’re not alone. Same boat here!

3 Likes

We currently have 3 booked:)

3 Likes

I want to be like you when I grow up.

7 Likes

You may not have them on the books but I am sure you will go just as many times.

5 Likes