What would you rope drop at MK?

My days our next trip look exactly like this. EMM one day and EMH the other. I decided to skip EMH the second day and just show up to RD Frontierland. We will knock out FL and TL on our EMM day utilizing (hopefully) lots of SD FPs. I’m planning on initial 3 being Buzz, Space and Speedway and then riding Dumbo, Barnstormer, UtS and iasw with SD FPs.

Just so it’s clear, on the EMH day you are held at a rope just past IASW right until 9:00am, when Liberty Square, Frontierland, and Adventureland open. It’s likely that all the people coming from the Adventureland hub rope will beat you to POC, so you may consider BTMRR as the front of the Adventureland RD will arrive there around the same time as the one from Fantasyland.

I would rope drop BTMRR or Space depending on your kids & what they like to do. Both of these are rides that I would ride multiple times if my touring plan allowed it and they tend to get long waits as the day goes on.

1 Like

We’re so similar! And I’m from Texas too by the way, assuming your screen name is real life. :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t know that, thank you!